6.0.1.1

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi John,

      I see everyone talking about 6.0.1.1 but where is it ?

      I do not see it anywhere.

      Regards ..... Peter
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
        Same place as usual -

        John

        I see everyone talking about 6.0.1.1 but where is it ?

        I do not see it anywhere.

        Regards ..... Peter

      • Joel Yates
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
          Hi John, Are there any more Windows updates yet?...Joel N4JOA
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
          Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:39:50 -0000
          To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [BPQ32] 6.0.1.1

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
            The Windows installler for 6.0.1.1 is being tested, and should be ready in a day or two. I'll upload the changed files once it is finalised.

            John

            From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
            Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:39:50 -0000
            To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
              OK very good Thanks...Joel
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
              Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:48:41 -0000
              To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>

              From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
              Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:39:50 -0000
              To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
                On 22/03/13 10:39, John Wiseman wrote:

                Same place as usual -

                John

                I see everyone talking about 6.0.1.1 but where is it ?

                I do not see it anywhere.

                Regards ..... Peter

                Hi John,

                           Apologies, I was looking at the size of the file when I downloaded and not seeing an increased size, just assumed it hadn`t changed from 6.0.0.113.

                Regards ..... Peter

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
                    On 22/03/13 22:17, John Wiseman wrote:

                    Peter,

                    It hasn't changed - it was just renumbered to match the release of the WIndows version.

                    Hi John,

                               Apologies, I was looking at the size of the file when I downloaded and not seeing an increased size, just assumed it hadn`t changed from 6.0.0.113.

                    Regards ..... Peter

                    Hi John,

                               Yes, thanks, my fault entirely.

                    As for crashes, mine, 6.0.1.1 has run for just over 11 hours without fault forwarding mail <> fbb.

                    I am also using the Ethernet driver.

                    Regards ..... Peter