Re: LinBPQ<>SNOS

  • w7ees
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
      Thanks John. I'm new to Linux and wasn't sure if your config file reference to a dll file was compatible. There are too many trees in the forest for this old man! Working fine now. SNOS boots a LAN port (ax0) and the adapter information is found at the sysop terminal command: ifconfig status. For Debian, the terminal command: dmesg lists all of the boot up information where I picked out the lan adapter info, the port (eth0) and MAC address. (Might save time for someone else looking to do this.) I sure miss Hank.

      73 - Dave - W7EES