RE: [BPQ32] System Messages

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
      Your WP has an entry for SYSTEM with a call of KJ6IX.

      The next version will prevent SYSTEM being added to the WP datablse.

      John

        From:SYSTEM@KJ6IX.#WNV.NV.USA.NOAM
             To:W6IDS

      Message 15486 Held

      - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Thanks for the assist. . . .

      Howard W6IDS
      Richmond, IN EM79NV

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
        Howard

        Go to configuration, Manage White Pages, scroll to S area, you will see a
        WP entry SYSTEM, delete the entry, Save, close window, this will stop the
        Message you are receiving, as John mentioned the next release will not cause
        This problem..

        73

        Mike N9PMO

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
          Many thankyews to the respondees!  Took care of it, deleted SYSTEM.

          Should have asked about it sooner <GRIN>.

          Howard W6IDS