RE: [BPQ32] LinBPQ - how to hide Loopback port?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
      No,

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of zl1lw
      Sent: 20 March 2013 07:24
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] LinBPQ - how to hide Loopback port?

      Hi guys,

      I have now successfully setup the loopback port on the node, BUT when I use the command 'PORTS', it displays the LOOPBACK port to the user. Is there a way of hiding only this port from users?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW

    • Peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
        Whilst you can't hide the existence of the port, you can alter what a user sees.
        Instead of having "ID=Loopback Port" , you can call it whatever you want or even leave it blank.

        Pete G6KUI

        Sent from my iPad