LinBPQ - how to hide Loopback port?

  • zl1lw
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi guys,

      I have now successfully setup the loopback port on the node, BUT when I use the command 'PORTS', it displays the LOOPBACK port to the user. Is there a way of hiding only this port from users?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
        No,

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
          Whilst you can't hide the existence of the port, you can alter what a user sees.
          Instead of having "ID=Loopback Port" , you can call it whatever you want or even leave it blank.

          Pete G6KUI

          Sent from my iPad