LinBPQ<>SNOS

  • w7ees
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
      Is there a way to get LinBPQ & SNOS to talk to each other? My eyes are bleeding and I still can't find a way. LinBPQ is running on a Debian box, SNOS on it's own planet, both boxes linked by ethernet.

      Thanks - Dave - W7EES
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
        I'd try BPQETHER first, then AXIP. Both should work (but I have very little experience with SNOS.

        With BPQETHER you need to configure the BPQ end with a mode of RLI instead of BPQ.

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
          Thanks John. I'm new to Linux and wasn't sure if your config file reference to a dll file was compatible. There are too many trees in the forest for this old man! Working fine now. SNOS boots a LAN port (ax0) and the adapter information is found at the sysop terminal command: ifconfig status. For Debian, the terminal command: dmesg lists all of the boot up information where I picked out the lan adapter info, the port (eth0) and MAC address. (Might save time for someone else looking to do this.) I sure miss Hank.

          73 - Dave - W7EES