Slight problem with linbpq

  • va2om
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19 4:32 PM
      Good day all, I tried for the first time LinBPQ and I got this error below.

      Configuration file Preprocessor.
      Using Configuration file /home/linbpq/bpq/bpq32.cfg
      Source record not recognised - Ignored: TCPPORT=2310
      Source record not recognised - Ignored: FBBPORT=6310
      Source record not recognised - Ignored: HTTPPORT=8015
      Conversion (probably) successful

      is that normal?

      Thanks

      Jean, VA2OM
    • zl1lw
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19 11:32 PM
        Hi Jean,

        No it is not normal, I do not get any errors on linbpq startup.

        My entries are directly after the CONFIG line and before the END PORT line under the telnet port in the bpq32.cfg file.

        You also need to ensure your TCPPORT is opened on your router if I remember correctly.

        Regards

        Hannes
        ZL1LW

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "va2om" <ve2pkt@...> wrote:

        > Good day all, I tried for the first time LinBPQ and I got this error below.
        >
        > Configuration file Preprocessor.
        > Using Configuration file /home/linbpq/bpq/bpq32.cfg
        > Source record not recognised - Ignored: TCPPORT=2310
        > Source record not recognised - Ignored: FBBPORT=6310
        > Source record not recognised - Ignored: HTTPPORT=8015
        > Conversion (probably) successful
        >

        > is that normal?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Jean, VA2OM

      • Harold Kinchelow
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20 6:46 AM

          Double check the telnet port setup in your config file.  There may be something misspelled or something of the sort.  Did you put your endport statement at the end of your port setup for your telnet port?

          Harold
          K7ILO

          On Mar 19, 2013 11:32 PM, "zl1lw" <hanneshanekom@...> wrote:

          Hi Jean,

          No it is not normal, I do not get any errors on linbpq startup.

          My entries are directly after the CONFIG line and before the END PORT line under the telnet port in the bpq32.cfg file.

          You also need to ensure your TCPPORT is opened on your router if I remember correctly.

          Regards

          Hannes
          ZL1LW

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "va2om" <ve2pkt@...> wrote:

          > Good day all, I tried for the first time LinBPQ and I got this error below.
          >
          > Configuration file Preprocessor.
          > Using Configuration file /home/linbpq/bpq/bpq32.cfg
          > Source record not recognised - Ignored: TCPPORT=2310
          > Source record not recognised - Ignored: FBBPORT=6310
          > Source record not recognised - Ignored: HTTPPORT=8015
          > Conversion (probably) successful
          >

          > is that normal?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Jean, VA2OM

        • Jean Létourneau
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20 11:05 AM
            Hi All,
                       John was right, I had no Telnet port configure. All up and running, thanks to all who responded.

            73 de Jean,
            VA2OM

            --

            Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-3 (X-NET),VE2PKT-4, VE2RAJ (XRouter)
                   : VE2RCN-1, VE2RDL-1, VE2RGC-1, VE2RVA-1, (The-Net)

            Internet:
            Telnet xrouter-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 23 (Network Node)
            Telnet fbb-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 6300 (FBB BBS)
            Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 9000 (DXCluster)

            E-Mail:
            packet:   ve2pkt@ve2pkt.#qbc.qc.can.noam
            ampr net: ve2pkt@...
            Inet:     ve2pkt@... or ve2pkt@...