Re: [BPQ32] Winmor status screen

  • Atlas
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
      Thanks, John.  Likely I had always had the mouse select a line, so never saw a scroll during activity.

      As long as we're on the subject of the monitor window... I note the Winmor Monitor window, I note the "Mode" display never changes... shows FSK4_2CarShort at all times.  Not a biggie, as current mode info is available in the Winmor TNC display, but I assume this display was intended to be dynamic rather than static?

      Again, thanks for all you do for all of us!

      Jess  W0ECM