Winmor status screen

  • neokdx
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi John...
      Recent posts would lead one to conclude you have little to do. Thought I would ask for one of those "if I ever get around to it" items.

      Reference the "Winmor status" screen in BPQ32 console... Any way to make the window real-time, adding each new transaction line at the bottom of the window as a connect session progresses? Presently requires manual intervention, continually clicking or arrowing down to follow progress of a connect session.

      Thanks for all the efforts on this package!

      Jess W0ECM
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
        Jess,

        It is supposed to do that! - I'll look into it.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
          Jess,

          I've done some tests, and the window scrolls until you select a line within the window, and then stops. Unfortunately there is no was for the user to unselect all items. I've added code to deselect items before sending new data. This will be in the next version, which I hope to release soon.

          73, John

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
            Thanks, John.  Likely I had always had the mouse select a line, so never saw a scroll during activity.

            As long as we're on the subject of the monitor window... I note the Winmor Monitor window, I note the "Mode" display never changes... shows FSK4_2CarShort at all times.  Not a biggie, as current mode info is available in the Winmor TNC display, but I assume this display was intended to be dynamic rather than static?

            Again, thanks for all you do for all of us!

            Jess  W0ECM