BPQ32 Installer

  • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26 7:51 AM
      Hi BPQ32 Group,

      I have found BPQ32 installer which was developed by John/G4VWL, this file may useful for BPQ32 installtion. Please also share with the group the result.

      Thank to John

      73 De HS1LMV

      Yahoo! Shopping
    • Dennis Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28 7:59 AM
        I have used the installer, however it puts the bpqcfg.* in the system directory after
        making a configuration file. Other then that it works well for a quick and dirty
        install. Dennis KB9RRX

        "hs1lmv@..." <hs1lmv@...> wrote:
        Hi BPQ32 Group,

        I have found BPQ32 installer which was developed by John/G4VWL, this file may useful for BPQ32 installtion. Please also share with the group the result.

        Thank to John

        73 De HS1LMV

        Yahoo! Shopping

        Yahoo! Photos