RE: [BPQ32] 03-16-13 - TELNET AND RECONFIG

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 8:55 AM
      Dave,

      I'd just noticed that myself!

      I'll look into it,

      73 John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bird
      Sent: 16 March 2013 15:45
      To: BPQ32 Yahoo Group
      Subject: [BPQ32] 03-16-13 - TELNET AND RECONFIG

      John,

      I am currently running build 105 and enjoying great success in its use as a MESH server. I currently am not running any radio ports, just TELNET and AXIP.

      I notice that when I update the bpq32.cfg file and then use the sysop command RECONFIG, whether as local or external user, I lose TELNET connectivity, at least the user and password prompts disappear. I have to restart pilinbpq and then TELNET connectivity returns.

      This is not a major problem for me but is a concern in the long term.

      Thank you again for all the work you are doing.

      73, Dave
      WA7RYV