RE: [BPQ32] LINBPQ BBS - disconnect complete route on bye.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hannes,

      There is a BBS command NODE that returns you to the node instead of disconnecting.

      The APPLICATION command doesnt have a STAY flag. What you may have working is an application alias, which is in effect a connect command, and can have a STAY. So you could convert your SYSOP application line to be a connect via an alias, but it is a bit involved.

      Create a loopback port (if you dont already have one)
      Comvert your SYSOP line to a hidden command with a callsign and l2 alias - a dummy call will do
      Add a SYSOP comnamd that connects to the dummy call

      APPLICATION 1,*SYSOP,,XXX,,,XXX
      APPLICATION 2,SYSOP,c 3 xxx s                Assuming your loopback port is port 3

      73, John