A Little Thing

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hi John,

      I noticed that on a listing of any SP or SB etc that the
      Abort or Continue at the bottom of the screen is missing the "A" from
      the word Abort and reads, "bort, Continue..>"

      Something to do when you have nothing to do, Hi Hi.

      Regards ..... Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
        Peter,

        I think that is a "feature" of the Web interface.

        The message is sent as  <A>bort, <CR> Continue..> , and the <A> is interpreted as an html tag.

        I'll look into ways of fixing it

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
          This should fix it

          73, John

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
            On 16/03/13 23:33, John Wiseman wrote:

            This should fix it

            73, John

            I noticed that on a listing of any SP or SB etc that the
            Abort or Continue at the bottom of the screen is missing the "A" from
            the word Abort and reads, "bort, Continue..>"

            Something to do when you have nothing to do, Hi Hi.

            Regards ..... Peter

            Hi John,

                       Yes, thank you, that has fixed it.

            Regards ..... Peter