Linbpq very very slow!

  • Shawn Bush
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      I have the newest linbpq installed in debian. All the web pages take forever and it only allows local connections.

      Anyone run into this?

      On Mar 15, 2013 10:23 PM, "zl1lw" <hanneshanekom@...> wrote:

      Further to my first message below, I now managed to get outlook express to retrieve my personal messages. I however do not enter anything for the password. Thunderbird mail does not allow me to leave the password field blank.

      Where can I setup a password on the BPQ BBS for this purpose or how could I work around this problem?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW