RE: [BPQ32] LINBPQ NODE - writing an 'application'

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hannes,

      At the moment LinBPQ doesn't have an API for use by applications (unlike the WIndows version) - mainly because I haven't worked out a safe way to do it - if I just run a script, if that fails it is likely to crash the node. The node does have a way (undocumented at the moment) to connect to a telnet server on the local host. This is intend to give access to a shell to enable basic changes to be made to config files.This could easily be generalised to connect to other ports, so if you wrote the application as a tcp server, it could do what you are looking for.

      73, John