LINBPQ BBS - customizing the list command output and bye text inconsistant

  • zl1lw
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15 2:29 AM
      Hi John,

      Currently the list command in LINBPQ BBS gives the following output:
      12     15-Mar PN       6 ZL1LW  @ZL1LW  ZL1LW  hi

      Is there a way for me to customize the output to look like this?
      MSG#  ST SIZE  TO     FROM   DATE                 SUBJECT
      54    PY 132   ZL1LW  ZL1LW  14:31nz 08 MAR 2013  hi

      In other words, where can I change the display layout and whether I want a listing header or not?

      Just to add to my previous post w.r.t bbs bye text:
      I also found the bbs goodbye greeting to be erratic. When I connect to the bbs, only do a 'l' list command and then a 'b' bye command, I only get ***Disconnected, but when I do a 'll20' list last 20 command and then a 'b' bye command then I get "73 de TBYBBS" and then ***Disconnected

      any ideas?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15 3:04 AM
        You cant - the listing format is fixed.

        The bye message is always sent, but depening on timing the connection may close before it is delivered. This seems to happen most with telnet connectiuons.