Re: [BPQ32] LinBPQ Crashes - New Version of LinBPQ is available.

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 14, 2013
      On 15/03/13 01:22, John Wiseman wrote:

      I've found the cause of the crashes when displaying the Chat Status Page in LinBPQ, and have uploaded version 105.

      This also fixes the problem that Housekeeping wasn't deleting the mail file when removing killed messages.

      To get rid of any old message files that have been left you can run linbpq with a parameter of tidymail eg

      ./linbpq mail tidymail

      I've made some changes to text mode forwarding. Any line feed characters in the message are removed. I don't think they should ever have been sent, as the starndard end of line character on packet has always been carrage return (hex 0d).

      If you haven't updated in the last couple of days you should also download the HTML Pages again.

      73, John

      Hi John,

                 Thank you for the new version, I have been away to the city for most of the day and arriving
      home, found LinBPQ running very well as I upgraded before I left.

      Regards ..... Peter

    • Richard
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 13, 2013

        John, I’m on LinBPQ 6.0.2.6 and notice the same disconnect from the BBS (I assume this version doesn’t have the BBS/Forwarding timeouts added ??) – possibly I’m too hasty …

        73, Dick ZS6RO

        John, I assume the BBS timeouts are retriggerable, so to speak – so long as one types in the BBS, the ‘window’ is extended .. I tend to stay logged in for long periods of time …

        It would be nice to have the User and Forwarding session separately configurable ..

        73, Dick ZS6RO