Releasing links

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
    Hi John,

    I seem to be getting more and more links that are not
    connected but still showing open sessions that do not appear to be doing
    anything ?

    Regards ..... Peter
  • Harold Kinchelow
    Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013

      Are you talking about node links or chat links peter and if miss links, are they your axip links?

      Harold

      [Attachment(s) from Peter - ZL2BAU included below]

        Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
          On 14/03/13 14:45, Harold Kinchelow wrote:

          Miss links means node links.  That's my auto correct on my phone at its best.

          Harold

          On Mar 13, 2013 6:44 PM, "Harold Kinchelow" <k7ilo1@...> wrote:

          Are you talking about node links or chat links peter and if miss links, are they your axip links?

          Harold

          On Mar 13, 2013 5:10 PM, "Peter - ZL2BAU" <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

          [Attachment(s) from Peter - ZL2BAU included below]

          Hi John,

          I seem to be getting more and more links that are not
          connected but still showing open sessions that do not appear to be doing
          anything ?

          Regards ..... Peter

          Hi Harold,

                         I mean mainly BBS links after a forward.

          Also suffering a lot of crashes when swapping between pages in the Chrome browser ?

          I have not tried Firefox yet for the same tests.

          Regards ..... Peter