991RE: [BPQ32] Re: Contemplating a new BPQ/WinFBB setup for my area.

    Mar 16 6:38 AM
      I may be wrong, but I think that the 1278 is a single port TNC with the the ability to select an HF or VHF modem (like the TNC220), not a dual port TNC with separate HF and VHF channels, like the KAM.

      Regards

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of David Calder
      Sent: 16 March 2008 13:30
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Re: Contemplating a new BPQ/WinFBB setup for my area.

      Been running BPQ for 20 years Karl. I understand the compile thing.
      I will send it though. Maybe I'm missing something.

      It come up and compiles with two ports. Shows two ports. I can
      connect to it thru the bbs or BPQ terminal. Pick either port 1 or
      2, it doesn't matter. It still uses the same port on the TNC.

      Thanks for the help.

      73 Dave