9884Re: [BPQ32] new dual-port TNC about to come to market

  • Bill Vodall
    Mar 7, 2013
      I'm waiting to see who is first to come out with a unit that includes
      the embedded UHF data module... Faster. Cheaper. Smaller. That
      includes the radio... When we get 1 Watt of UHF data at 56K or
      better in the size of a mouse - that'll open up the medium range
      (better than WiFi) communications.

      Bill - WA7NWP

      On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:53 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      > But you could do a dual port IGate now with a Raspberry PI and two TNC-PI
      > boards.
      > 73, John
      >

      > The big one definitely won't be in product in time for Dayton, but I'm
      > hoping to have a demo with the basic functionality working so we can
      > take pre-orders. It's a dual-channel TNC with Ethernet and will work as a
      > stand-alone IGate,
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic