9869[BPQ32] LinBPQ BBS 'export'

  • Richard
    Mar 6, 2013

      John, In LinBPQ I am trying to get the BBS to export a bulletin to a file in a directory … I get an error ‘Failed to Export File /HOME/LINBPQ/FILES/WW.OUT” … I have created the necessary directories (lower-case) – just didn’t create an empty file (ww.out) …

      In Linux (as you know), paths/filenames are case sensitive … By virtue of the error message showing the path/filename all in upper-case, does this mean LinBPQ is looking for upper-case path and filename(s) ??? .. I can’t go and change to upper-case as it goes against the ‘standard’ and will look odd …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic