983RE: [BPQ32] Contemplating a new BPQ/WinFBB setup for my area.

    Mar 15 4:50 PM

      Dave

      I will send you my port.sys I have only 1 BPQ Port allocated in WFBB to handle all the BPQ Ports

      If you need to vary the Pacl per port this can be done in the BPQCFG.TXT just remember to run

      The BPQCFG.EXE without BPQ/FBB running to compile the BPQCFG.TXT to the BIN.

      Mike Melnik
      N9PMO
      E-Mails Scanned By Symantec Corporate A/V