9787RE: [BPQ32] LinBPQ Mail Import

  • Richard
    Feb 24, 2013

      Tested a telnet session as Sysop … Import works great and even takes a FBB-generated text file with the “< callsign” – thanks John – now if there was a ‘timer’ Hmmmm …

      The crash still occurs if I go to the ‘message’ web page ….

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sorry John,  NOT “USERS”,  it crashes when I click on “MESSAGES” from the web page …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hmmmm – installed and came up fine .. From the web pages, I can visit ‘configuration’, ‘forwarding’ but ‘users’ show an empty windows (no messages) .. By that time LinBPQ has crashed and says “Segmentation fault (core dumped) and then Linux prompt ..

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      RIchard,

      A normal user can upload a message, but only a BBS can use the <call construct,. as I see that as a security issue

      I've implemented an IMPORT Filename command, which requires SYSOP status, and reads all the messages from Filename. The format is the normal

      SP/SB

      Subject

      Body

      /EX

      SP/SB

      Subject

      Body

      /EX

      ..

      There is no mechanism to drive this from a timer at the moment.

      I've just uploaded the files - version 6.0.0.88