      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Richard
      Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:49 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Re: LinBPQ

      If ‘SYSTEM’ is part of *that* WinBPQ or LinBPQ Node/BBS, shouldn’t it be
      treated as ‘internal’ - by that I mean, that ‘SYSTEM’ should only relate
      to the BPQ Node/BBS its on – in my opinion it shouldn’t appear in the WP
      pages … And if it has to be  ‘SYSTEM@...’, shouldn’t the
      ‘xxx.yyy.zzz’ be picked up from the configuration parameters and thus
      set in concrete ??

      73, Dick ZS6RO (ZS0MEE)

      Yes, I think I need to add more validation to incoming WP messages.

      John

      I have been having the same problem in the Windows version. I have been
      periodically checking WPs and deleting the SYSTEM entry, as well as
      several other obviously corrupted entries that keep appearing.

      "@ address, it should read @..." .

      > Any idea how I can correct this ?? .. I'm running LinBPQ '.85' .
      >
      > 73, Dick ZS6RO
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic