      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Melnik
      Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 4:20 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Contemplating a new BPQ/WinFBB setup for my area.

      Dave N4ZKF

      K4GBB needs to check his V Statement in your forwarding block, he is probably missing the

      Period Example:   V .N9PMO$WPassWord$ W

      The Period stops the echo and starts the Handshaking upon connection.

      I will send you the Kiss stuff to your E-Mail Address.

      Mike Melnik
      N9PMO
      E-Mails Scanned By Symantec Corporate A/V