      From: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:21 AM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] 02-15-13 - WINDOWS BPQ VERSION

      Dave,

      The Windows version has two SYSOP-mode commands, RECONFIG and REBOOT. The Linux Version has RESTART, which actually just shuts LinBPQ down, and expects the OS to restart it (for example by using INIT).

      The Linux version, and the next Windows version have a way to connect to a shell/cmd session over the network. This allows editing of config files. Packet links are really too slow for screen editors, but a line based edit is feasable (anyone remember EDLIN?)

      73, John