      From: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:44 AM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] 02-15-13 - WINDOWS BPQ VERSION

      Ok, Dave.

      There isn''t much documentation about it - just a mention in the release notes.

      To enable it add an HTTPPORT=nnnn to the Telnet Server config (or add a telnet server if you don't already have one defined)

      Then connect to 127.0.0.1:nnnn with a web browser. There are pages to display various node tables, and a terminal.

      73, John