      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bird
      Sent: 15 February 2013 23:47
      To: BPQ32 Yahoo Group
      Subject: [BPQ32] 02-15-13 - WINDOWS BPQ VERSION

      With all the traffic about the LinBPQ (in which I am also interested) what is the current version for Windows BPQ? or other?

      I presume the discussion about the web interface only applies to LinBPQ? Is this in the plan for Windows?

      Just want to make sure I did not miss something.

      73, Dave.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic