    Feb 14, 2013
      Also .... Thanks....
      Dave

      On 2/14/2013 4:53 PM, K.O. Higgs wrote:

      Thanks...

      K.O.

      On 2/14/2013 3:50 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      If I change it I'll make it configurable.

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of K.O. Higgs
      Sent: 14 February 2013 21:37
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Traffic reports

      If you make it "monthly", please make it also still available as a "weekly" report and in the same format as it now is for those of us that find it useful in its present form.

      K.O. n0kfq

      On 2/14/2013 12:56 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Dave,

      Making it monthly would be easy enough, but a breakdown by type would need more work. I'll look into it.

      73, John