      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Wiseman
      Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:12 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] BPQAPRS

      Jerry,

      Must USB serila ports are ok on Linux, but the way to be sure is plug it in and see if the ports are detected.

      If you aren't already running BPQAPRS version 1.1.3.2 it might be worth trying ir - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/BPQAPRS.exe

      WINMOR won't run under WINE, so the only option is to run it on a separate windows machine.

      73, John