      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tommi Holopainen
      Sent: 04 February 2013 18:50
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: ubuntu port

      I tryed symlink, but I dont know how to do... I got

      toshiba@toshiba-laptop:~/Lataukset/bpq_ubuntu$ ln –s /dev/ttyUSB0 com1
      ln: target `com1' is not a directory
      toshiba@toshiba-laptop:~/Lataukset/bpq_ubuntu$

      Do I have to do com1 directory or something in  bpq_ubuntu folder?

      -Tommi OH7JJT

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic