      Hello I get also my system working..only a few ports this moment.
      Some problem with UZ7HO modem, attach command works, and link seems ok with BPQ<-->UZ7HO, but not transmit, or received..traffic shows on UZ7HO window, but not in BPQ

      -Tommi OH7JJT

      On 03.02.2013 00:09, John Wiseman wrote:

      I'm pleased to hear it works
      I've just found that the code wasn't reporting to the node map. If you download again, that should fix it. The current version is .59
      73, John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kenny
      Sent: 02 February 2013 21:54
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] ubuntu 10.04

      Hi John & All
      I have the linux version running on my ubuntu 10.04,just a couple of things to do before its live.Ports 2 & 3 are the next part of the project.
      here is a picture of the startup i used to get it running.
      once i have got to grips with more of the setup i will post another message with more info.

      73 de Ken
      G7VJA - GB7COW-3

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic