      Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] flamp and BPQMail?

      On Sat, 2 Feb 2013, Charles Brabham wrote:
      > Here's an article I wrote some years ago about the advantages of a
      > combined point-to-point/multicast HF network:
      >
      > http://uspacket.org/network/index.php?topic=42.0

      We have a radio band at 3.3-3.5GHz. WiMax manufacturers are selling
      equipment that covers that band because outside of our ITU region, it is
      not a ham band. This begs the question:

      What would you do if you had 100Mbit/s over the air?

      It's possible _today_. MIMO, multiple antennas, multiple bands, and both
      polarizations.

      --
      Kris Kirby, KE4AHR
      Disinformation Analyst