9503Re: BPQ32 support for drsi cards

  • zl3rck
    Dec 31, 2012
      Hi there, yes would like to obtain install instructions for xp please? Want to give this ago.
      I have a optoscc card from pa0hzp with 2 dss 1200 modems that have been in storage for thr past 15 years. Rekindling packet radio here and now have ui-view32 running with bpq on a win98 box, spent weeks trying to get this card to work and trying to remember how it used to work. I have a hardcopy of pa0hzp instructions for card if anyone needs this? Will upload paperwork when i get back to work. 73

      Happy new year
      Ron
      zl3rck

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, n4zkf <n4zkf@...> wrote:

      > And it it works fine! I am remember John. I still have all your emails from you in the beginning how to install it if someone needs them.
      >
      > David
      > n4zkf
      >
      > On Dec 30, 2012, at 4:33 AM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
      >
      > > There is a an XP driver, Look for BPQHDLCXP.zip in the files section of this group.
      > >
      > > It should be considered experimental, as I'm not aware of anyone using it. It might work on 32 bit Win 7, but won't on 64 bit operating systems.
      > >
      > > 73,
      > > John

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic