9502Re: Winmor tail

  • ws7ik7tj@gmail.com
    Dec 31, 2012
      Are there just two of us running bpq32 and Winmor that are having this problem ? Sent problem to both John and to Rick KN6KB both with no response in either case. Its after the ID that it hangs and winmor catches it after 15 seconds and shuts down PTT. Same exact setup with RMS Express doesn't do it.

      Dedicated soundcard and dedicated port that works with M110 all Ham Radio Deluxe, XP system. Direct serial card to motherboard.

      Also is there any command in bpq32 to over-ride the busy channel ? I happen to have a carrier right in the center of the passband of the channel where this stuff sits. Have to turn off RF gain to get it to work. Squelch doesn't seem to do much in the 1.4.5.0 Winmor.

      Jay WS7I

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, D D GABLER Owner <dgabler@...> wrote:

      > It started doing this at about 1.4.1 or so, don't know how to get around it though.
      >
      > Dennis W5DG

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic