9415RE: [BPQ32] Re: TNC2-Kissmode

    Dec 13, 2012
      The files are in the Relatedfiles folder of the standard BPQ32 instsll.

      73, John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kyn781
      Sent: 14 December 2012 00:32
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: TNC2-Kissmode

      I know that I'm responding to an ancient message... But I can't find this rom anywhere in the files section. Can anyone clue me in? Thanks.

      -Adam Jacobs W7QI

      href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Reed" <n7zef@> wrote:

      > > I was afraid that is what was
      going to have to happen. I have a prom
      > burner, did several of the digi
      nodes around here...wher do I find
      > this file??
      > >
      > > 73
      > > Mike - N7ZEF

      Mike...I have added a folder KISSRoms to the files section of this

      group. It contains the images of JKISS and BPQKISS as well as

      documentation. For your application you can use the JKISS image,
      > which
      you will need to burn to a 27C256. If you are unable to burn
      > this, I can
      do so, but I have put my burner away and won't be able to
      > get to it
      right away.

      > As Dave ZRX pointed out, when you are using the
      JKISS eprom all the
      > problems associated with the MFJ native code will go
      away. I switched
      > to the JKISS code years away using Daves advice and
      it's the way to go!

      > Ron, N5IN

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic