      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of k9drh@...
      Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:51 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Sub-Addressing on iPage web hosting site

      To save others from going through the same mistake I made here is some information about using iPage for web hosting and email.
      They do not plan on offering sub-addressing even though customer support told me they did support it before subscribing to their service, THEY ARE LIARS (MHO) and just trying to get your money.
      I am stuck with the service until contract runs out.
      Going back to gmail IT WORKS.

      73
      Dave K9DRH

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic