939Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 and DXSpider

  • Ron Stordahl
    Feb 4 8:38 AM
      Roger

      I took a quick look at the DXSpider Installation Manual v.150 March 2003 rev 0.7, and also the version of the same at the DXSpider wiki.  With regard to AGWPE they seem to be identical.  It appears that from the DXSpider side it's a mater of editing the file AGWConect.pm appropriately and it appears to be clearly explained...in that file:

      set $enable to 1
      set $login and $passwd to the values set up in your AGW installation.  If you haven't set any there, then you should not touch these values.
      You can connect to a remove AGW engine (ie on some other machine) by changing $addr and $port appropriately
      Restart the cluster.pl program.

      I would guess you have $addr set as 127.0.0.1 and $port as 8000?

      I would like a copy of your AGWConnect.pm file please.

      From the AGWtoBPQ side the typical settings would be:

      TCP Port 8000
      Listening Sessions 20
      Appl Mask 0x1
      Loop TXed Raw Frames - not checked
      Loop TXed Mon Frames - not checked.

      Of course the ApplMask would depending upon what you have in your APPLICATIONS= param string in bpqcfg.txt.

      So I would also like a copy of your bpqcfg.txt file.

      Looking back in the archives I think you did initally have some difficulty getting the interface working...was there something here that could trip up a person, if so perhaps I need to address that.

      Ron, N5IN