9382RE: [BPQ32] Showing in multiple nodes

  • Mike
    Dec 6, 2012
      Harold

      You are shown logged in here, are you sure you do not have two
      applications running
      At the same time?

      If not try clearing your nodes table,
      Click on the BPQ ICON lower right in tool tray,
      Select BPQ32 Console
      Select the BPQ32.DLL Console Window
      At top of the MDI window, select Actions
      Select clear nodes & re-read bpq32.cfg

      Let us know if this solves the problem.

      73

      Mike N9PMO