      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Bill Erhardt
      Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 11:17 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 APRS Weather Not working

      Gm John,

      I set my K7MT-Igate to GMT Time and the weather is now beaconing.  It is
      used for my BPQ32 Switch, APRS, Weather Station, and Ham Radio so that
      is ok.

      I will send a note to the WXDisplay author in New Zealand and let him
      know and suggest maybe that when his program generates a the weather
      wxnow.txt file for APRS that maybe an option for local or gmt time !!!!
      Not sure but a thought is the WXDisplay program has been around for many
      years john generating the APRS Weather file.  I could be that everyone
      else uses local time. Only a thought…

      How about any other BPQ32 Folks out there with weather stations attached
      to your BPQ32 switch and running a wx program that generates a APRS WX
      file. Doe your program use local time or gmt time for the aprs wx file
      ??

      Cheers Bill K7MT
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic