9328RE: [BPQ32] APRS iGate and AXIP linking issue

  • Mike
    Nov 21, 2012
      Mike

      Look at your AXIP Resolver window W9JUN-1 I think you will see an Error
      11001
      This can be a problem with his DNS Host updater or UDP 10093 is blocked
      in
      Don's router, I just commented out his map line, if Don & you are using
      AUTOADDMAP
      Your BPQ32 will add is IP address to the BPQNODES.DAT and only one side
      of
      Your partner needs the map information.

      Just try commenting out his map line, re-read the axip resolver and see
      what
      Happens in 15 to 20 minutes by using BPQ terminal command n w9jun-1

      So far I show w9jun-1 Unknown node.

      Mike N9PMO