      Re: [BPQ32] config bpqcfg.txt with pk232 on fbbwin‏
      De :bpq32@yahoogroups.com au nom de Ron Stordahl (ron_n5in@...)
      Envoyé :30 janvier 2008 20:40:06
      Répondre à :BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      À :BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      I had hoped someone with more knowledge of FBB would have replied to you, and perhaps they will.  However the configurations in  c:\Program Files\BPQ32\Examples\Medium can't be too far from what you are looking for.  The application happens to be a DX Cluster, but you could just change the applications parameter to:
      and you would be almost there.  You need to change the calls/aliases/IDMSG/BTEXT and such things which obviously need be changed to be applicable to you.  Of course your TNC must be set in KISS mode.

      Now as to configuring FBB, hopefully someone else here will step up....

      Ron, N5IN
      but at the beginning
      i hope your pk232 has not the same probleme of me the problem is
      your eprom must be after 1999 because before the kiss is not good and don't works
      so you start your pk232 you type ***  and you look about date of eprom
      after you search the last version of bpq in this forum ans install it
      and if you install the last version of fbb name is fbbwin32
      i'm sure you will be leke me very happy
      but because guy here are very pleasant and help a lot
      sorry for my english i'm french canadian
      have fun

      > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      > From: n0kfq@...
      > Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:02:33 +0000
      > Subject: [BPQ32] BPQ1632
      > Can anyone instruct me on how to install and configure BPQ1632 to work
      > with WinFBB 700i and BPQ32 ?
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional