      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Erhardt
      Sent: 18 November 2012 21:03
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] BPQ RF Nodes Broadcast Question

      Howdy gang,

      I am experimenting by setting the application quality to one below my minqual on my RF radio port. So far it is working but not sure of the long term outcome.  It is broadcasting only hlnmt:K7MT-6  and I can still access BBS, RMS, CHAT via logging into K7MT-6 then the command line..

      Cheers  Bill

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic