9290Re: [BPQ32] 9600 baud packet instability

  • ve2hom Pascal
    Nov 14, 2012
      Hello,
      I see you run the com port at 9600 baud, I sugest to you to put it
      at higher speed like 19200 baud. One of the reason if you receive data
      on 1200 baud and 9600 baud channel the comport speed is not enough.

      73 de Pascal
      ve2hom

      Le 2012-11-14 17:32, k1jtc a écrit :
      > We are having problems with consistent connects using outpost. When using hyperterminal it connects better but still retries muliple times. Below are the settings that I have in the config file. I am using a kantronics 9612. Any suggestions to make it more stable would be greatly appreciated.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic