9281New node in Spain

  • mbahicruz
    Nov 13, 2012
      I am in process of finish the startup, of my local node in Elche Alicante, Spain.

      Thanks to Marc PD4U ( my link partner ), and his help.

      The node is ready for telnet access in eb5jeq.no-ip.org:7000 ( no 24x7x365 full service ).

      I am in a setup a radio RF port access in the roof in a building of my home, but they are not ready.
      This is the info of the node :

      Antenna: Comet GP-9
      TX/RX : Icom IC-27H con 50 w
      Modem : AX25 Modem 1200bauds soundcard AGWpacket.
      Machine: Server HP ML330G3 2xintel Xeon 2.80 GHz 2 gb ram
      OS : Windows 2000 SBS server
      Software HAM :
      BPQ32: Node ,BBS,chatserver, telnet server
      Aprs server QRU de Aprs APRSISCE32
      VMware WS & OS Linux Ubuntu 10.04 & tcpip node ampr.org Jnos 2.0j ( in setup, not ready)
      ISP : Ono modem cable 30mbs
      NODE BPQELX:EB5JEQ-1
      BBS ELXBBS:EB5JEQ-2
      CHAT ELXCHT:EB5JEQ-3

      I have more doubts about this node, but in this msg I only want make my introduction.

      Miguel
      Best regards
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic