      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      From: ron_n5in@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:38:43 -0800
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] config bpqcfg.txt with pk232 on fbbwin

      I had hoped someone with more knowledge of FBB would have replied to you, and perhaps they will.  However the configurations in  c:\Program Files\BPQ32\Examples\Medium can't be too far from what you are looking for.  The application happens to be a DX Cluster, but you could just change the applications parameter to:
      and you would be almost there.  You need to change the calls/aliases/IDMSG/BTEXT and such things which obviously need be changed to be applicable to you.  Of course your TNC must be set in KISS mode.

      Now as to configuring FBB, hopefully someone else here will step up....

      Ron, N5IN