      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Joel Yates
      Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:20 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

      Mike, Wouldn't that be an Allies or call assignment in cfg
      somewhere?...Joel
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: "Mike" <mmelnik1@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:02:21 -0600
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      John

      The new .EXE solved the problem with the cmd: but when ever a station
      polls
      Or connects to the BPQ node, it automatically brings up the Winpack
      terminal?

      Mike N9PMO