9257RE: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via Winpack

  • Mike
    Nov 5, 2012
      John

      I found the problem, Winpack is on my test machine with BPQ32, bpq32.cfg
      on
      The test machine is a copy from the packet machine, on the test machine
      Used N9PMO as the Winpack BBS application call, so stations were
      connecting
      via AXIP to N9PMO (FBB on the Packet computer) but also were connecting
      Winpack, when a connection to N9PMO was made, it would open the Winpack
      Terminal window automatically, I just added a unused SSID to the Winpack

      application call, problem solved.

      Another note, I notice that FBB 7.00i Monitor window no-longer monitors
      the
      FBB beacon sent but does show in BPQ Monitor, when you changed the
      TFWIN.DLL
      Or its copy bpqded32.dll did you make a change to stop FBB monitor
      window from
      Monitoring the FBB beacon?

      It also looks like it is no-longer monitoring supervisory frames ether?

      INITTNC1.sys as follows:
      O 4
      C MAIL
      T 50
      U 0
      N 10
      M IUSC
      @255 1 1 < with or without no difference

      The last line @255 1 1 mask does not seem to have any affect, in earlier
      versions of BPQ32
      The last line had to be there for the monitor window to show anything?

      Mike N9PMO