      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of neocharles_kk4hok
      Sent: 05 November 2012 01:47
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

      You're awesome. Thanks! I'm always looking for a way to take a shortcut. I'm loving everything I am seeing with this, and am looking to expand the county's presence on the Packet Network with this on a few sites (hopefully). Looking forward to what else this has to deliver.

      Thank you again. 73
      KK4HOK

      > Charles,
      >
      > I've
      just had another look at the code, and I did in fact try to add code to

      pass connect request through to the node, but it isn't working properly.

      I'll look into it when I have a little time to spare. In the mean time the

      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      > neocharles_kk4hok
      > Sent: 04 November 2012 18:45
      > To:
      > Subject:
      [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

      > Okay - That makes sense (having to connect to switch
      first). Is there some
      > way to when I type c ____ it can automatically
      connect to switch and then
      > whatever station I typed in? Or will it
      always have to be done as two
      > separate steps (unless I have it scripted
      in something like the Auto BBS
      > function)? Or would this be something I
      should search more with a WinPack
      > support group?

      Thanks!

      href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "John
      <john.wiseman@> wrote:

      > > Charles,
      > >
      > > With the DED mode interface used by Winpack, the fiist connect is
      always
      > > the node, So you need a second connect to get to
      the bbs, A typical script
      > > is
      > >
      > > SEND c
      switch
      > > WAITCON
      > > SEND c $BBS

      WAITPROMPT

      > > 73, John
      > >
      > > _____
      > >
      > > From:
      > [mailto:
      > Of

      neocharles_kk4hok
      > > Sent: 03 November 2012 23:09
      > > To:
      > > Subject: [BPQ32] Invalid
      Command when Connecting via WinPack

      > > I am extremely new to using BPQ32 and
      had some assistance from a fellow
      > ham
      > > in getting it
      configured.

      > > I am up and running, however, I am
      noticing one quirk that - to be honest
      > -
      > > I am unsure of
      whether or not it's supposed to even work this way or not.

      > > Whenever I open Winpack, and I try to connect right to a node/callsign,
      it
      > > does not work. Below is what happens
      > >

      > > c lscbbs
      > > Connect
      > > cmd:(1) CONNECTED to
      SWITCH

      > > MONHOK:KK4HOK-7} Invalid command - Enter ?
      for command list

      > > Could someone possibly
      point me in the right direction on A) Is this even
      > > supposed to work
      or not, and B) If so, where am I possibly experiencing
      > the

      issue?

      > > Thanks!
      > > 73