9245Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

  • neocharles_kk4hok
    Nov 4, 2012
      Okay - That makes sense (having to connect to switch first). Is there some way to when I type c ____ it can automatically connect to switch and then whatever station I typed in? Or will it always have to be done as two separate steps (unless I have it scripted in something like the Auto BBS function)? Or would this be something I should search more with a WinPack support group?

      Thanks!

      > Charles,
      >
      > With the DED mode interface used by Winpack, the fiist connect is always to
      > the node, So you need a second connect to get to the bbs, A typical script
      > is
      >
      > SEND c switch
      > WAITCON
      > SEND c $BBS